Saturday, July 5, 2014

wow...where does the time go? I paint, I forget to share. I have been working on Spirited Paints a lot, so my own work has been rather sporadic. (to see what Spirited Paints is, go to the website www.spiritedpaints.com)
Here are some quick acrylic 8 x 10s that I did for a gift shop in Harpswell (Maine) near Cundy's Harbor. I had a fantastic time Memorial Day with a friend and daughter. We went up to Campobello Island which is actually part of New Brunswick, Canada. The funny thing is you have to drive through Maine to get there! They combed the beaches for treasures, and I painted. Two of the lighthouses are there: East Quoddy and West Quoddy (one in Campobello, and one in Lubec, Maine)
Hope you are having a good summer!

Lobster fisherman and East Quoddy





West Quoddy

This is actually Pemaquid lighthouse, near Damarascotta
and...the Portland Head Light

No comments:

Post a Comment